Wildcat Surf Package | Purple iSUP 8.6ft
The new Wave Wildcat is only 8 ft 6 inches (259cm) long, meaning it is much shorter than most iSUPs on the market making it perfect for smaller riders or those that want to be able to use their SUP for a bit of surfing. We know that when it comes to kids, safety is paramount which is why the Wildcat is manufactured using our Wave Composite Laminate technology which includes a super-reinforced drop-stitch core and a PVC rail, meaning enhanced stability and puncture resistance without compromising on the lightness required by smaller riders.
Due to it being smaller and lighter, the Wildcat is also the perfect board for anyone looking for a bit more manoeuvrability to catch a wave. The fish tail design allows for additional mobility on the water.
The Wildcat comes with everything needed to get on the water; the Wave Backpack carry case, a lightweight aluminium, telescopic paddle, quick slide fin, ankle leash, a dual action, high-pressure hand pump and a repair kit.
The Wave Wildcat features Wave’s Signature Toolkit – a bungee system on the board so that riders have storage for dry bags, drinks bottles or anything else they may want to take on the board. The board also includes a carry handle, five stainless steel tri-rings for easy mounting or customisation, a non-slip deck pad, the Wave quick-slide fin and safety leash attachment.
The Wildcat is all about performance. Our smallest and lightest board, it’s designed to be easy to manoeuvre – either for smaller riders or those that want the option to surf on their iSUP.
Ideal for younger riders up to about 55kg in weight or those looking to use their iSUP to surf.
Size: 8 ft 6 inches (259cm)
Colour Options: Navy, Purple
Dimensions: 260 x 78 x 10 cm / 102 x 29.5 x 4 inches
Thickness: 10cm (4 inches)
Fin: x 1
Tools: Tool Free
Rider Style: Smaller riders/Surfing
Spec: Everything you need to get out on the waters
Recommended PSI: 15 PSI
Board Weight: 7 kg / 15 lbs
Bag Weight (Loaded): 9.3 kg / 20.5 lbs
Max Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs
Pump Guidance: Dual and single action high-pressure feature. Use dual action first and switch to single action when the board is hard.
- Aluminium Telescopic Paddle - high quality, colour coordinated paddle, fully adjustable to suit your height, adjust the length from 80 to 213 cm (31 to 84 inches)
- Pump - dual action white hand pump for quick inflation. The high-pressure PSI gauge and valve enable inflation/deflation on the upward and downward stroke of the pump.
- Storage Backpack - designed for the easy transportation and storage of your iSUP board and accessories
- Padded Coiled Ankle Leash – designed for board safety, the 360° pivot swivel, anti-tangle, bungee coiled leash comes with a padded ankle strap for comfort.
- Quick Release Detachable Fin – this quick release fin can be removed in seconds, comes with a neat slot in system.
- Repair Kit - The Wave Wildcat repair kit, has everything you need to repair a puncture quickly, coming with colour matching PVC patches.
- 12 Month Warranty - all Wave iSUPS come with a 12-month warranty for manufacturing faults/generic damage. Warranty will be activated when you register your board.
- Product Instruction Manual Download
*Please note that our Free UK Mainland Next Working Day and Saturday Shipping offer is only applicable on SUPS and Kayaks. Free 1-3 Working Day shipping applies to all Accessory orders*
- Free Shipping on all Orders over £49.99 (£4.99 shipping applies for orders for less than £49.99)
- Free SUP & Kayak Saturday Shipping (Excludes all Accessories)
- SUP & Kayak Shipping | DPD UK Mainland Next Working Day Delivery - Order by 1pm Mon - Fri (when in stock)
- Accessories Shipping | EVRi 1-3 Working Day Shipping Service
- SUP & Kayak Saturday Shipping | DPD Saturday Delivery | Order Before 1pm Friday
To track your order and receive regular SMS updates, create your personal DPD account here.
Highlands & Islands
- £13.99 Shipping on all Orders (Excluded from Free Shipping Offers)
- DPD 2 Working Day Offshore Service