Wave Classic SUP Package | White Stand Up Inflatable Paddle Board 11ft
The original Wave Classic iSUP comes with everything you need to hit the water, offering amazing functionality and value. Suitable for beginners, the Classic is available in two sizes, 10ft and 11ft and comes in a slick black and white design. Crafted using Wave’s unique military-grade single layer ply, the Classic iSUP is an ultra lightweight board that can be inflated up to 15 PSI to offer the strength and rigidity of a double layered PVC board. The solid construction and rounded nose design makes the Classic an ideal entry level paddleboard for lakes and more tranquil terrains.
All Wave Classic Packages come fully loaded with the latest iSUP gadgets, including a highly durable paddle, detachable fin, single action pump, coiled ankle leash, repair kit and storage bag. Designed for board protection and transportation, our iSUP bag offers plenty of space to store the Classic board and all its accessories comfortably, transporting your iSUP has never been easier!
Packed with features, the Classic’s black diamond grooved EVA non-slip deck enhances paddler grip and comfort. The padded carry handle is perfect for towing and portage. Board safety is covered well with the secure leash point positioned at the back of the inflatable paddleboard. Underneath the board is the detachable fin with a neat slot in system, there’s no bits to lose or forget!
With an emphasis on value, this fun and accessible, all weather, iSUP paddle board is ready to tackle more manageable terrains, such as rivers, calm seas, and small waves. Light and lean with excellent manoeuvrability the Wave Classic is a sturdy, well constructed board, designed for beginners.
Ideal for more manageable terrains, the Wave Classic iSUP is a high functioning paddleboard that doesn’t compromise on quality. The wide board design offers excellent stability and comes well equipped with all the gadgets you need to get out on the water. For anyone new to the sport, this is a great value, inflatable iSUP to get you started.
DOES SIZE MATTER?
We suggest using the 6ft marker as guide for the most suitable size board. If you’re under 6ft, go for the 10ft option, if you’re over 6ft or 70kg / 154lbs +, go for the 11ft option, for increased stability.
Size Options: 11ft
Colour Option: White/Black
Dimensions: 335 x 81 cm / 132 x 30 inches
Thickness: 15 cm / 6 inches
Fin: x 1
Tools: Tool Free
Rider Style: Classic Beginner
Spec: Everything you need to get out on the water
Recommended PSI: 12 PSI
Maximum Weight: 130kg / 285 lbs
Pump Guidance: Single action high-pressure feature
- Paddle – high quality, colour coordinated paddle, fully adjustable to suit your height, adjust the length from 80 to 213 cm (31 to 84 inches)
- Storage Bag – designed for the easy transportation of your iSUP board and accessories
- Detachable Fin Paddle – high quality, colour coordinated paddle, fully adjustable to suit your height, adjust the length from 80 to 213 cm (31 to 84 inches)
- Pump - single action hand pump for quick inflation. The high-pressure PSI gauge and valve enable inflation on downward stroke of the pump
- Coiled Ankle Leash – designed for board safety, this anti-tangle, bungee coiled leash comes with a padded ankle strap for comfort and support
- Repair Kit – The Wave Classic repair kit, has everything you need to repair a puncture quickly, coming with colour matching PVC patches
- 12 Month Warranty - all Wave iSUPs come with a 12-month warranty for manufacturing faults/generic damage. Warranty will be activated when you register your board
- Product Instruction Manual Download
Orders over £100 - Free Shipping within four business days
Orders under £100 - £4.95
Orders over £100 - DPD UK Mainland Next Working Day Delivery £4.95 or DPD UK Mainland Saturday Delivery £9.95
Accessory Orders - EVRi 1-3 Working Day Standard Shipping Service
To track your order and receive regular SMS updates, create your personal DPD account here.
Paddleboards & Accessories Orders - Shipping £13.99, (Excluded from Free Shipping Offer) | All Highlands and Islands Addresses | DPD 2 Working Day Offshore Shipping Service